When buying a new vehicle, the extra peace of mind that comes with maintaining a warranty is priceless. While many believe that a new car has to return to the dealership for its logbook servicing, in truth a reputable auto repair workshop like Ross Lyons Motors can do this for you.
Save yourself the trip back to the dealer by having us conduct your logbook services. You get pre-booked next appointments to suit your time schedule and for peace of mind, we will send you reminders on all upcoming maintenance to your motor vehicle so that you don’t have to think about it.we will send you reminders on all upcoming maintenance so that you don’t have to think about it.
We recommend a Service and Safety Check every 10,000km or 12 months.
Our maintenance services include the following:
- Change Engine Oil
- Change Engine Oil Filter
- Check Auto Transmission Oil
- Check Gearbox Oil
- Check Diff Oil
- Check Brake Fluid moisture content
- Check Antifreeze Level
- Check Fanbelts
- Check Battery Leads
- Check and Clean Battery Terminals
- Check C.V. Boots
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Inspect Axles and Driveshafts
- Check Steering Components
- Check for Fluid Leaks at Wheels
- Check Tyre Tread Condition
- Check and Adjust Tyre Pressures
- Check Spare Wheel